|11.09.1955||Foundation stone laid by Mr. K. Kamaraj, Chief Minister of Tamilnadu.|
|15.09.1957||Opening ceremony of school with 183 students by Mr. K.Kamaraj, Chief Minister of Tamilnadu.|
|1959||K.P.S.V. Duraisamy Nadar Students’ Hostel started with 32 students.|
|1960||Mr. T.M.M. Mathalai Nadar Science Lab (Ground Floor) was constructed.|
|1973||Madhuram Perianayagam Class Room block was constructed.|
|1980||Higher Secondary Block was constructed.|
|1981||Mr. K.P.S.V.R. Gurusamy, B.A., Open Air Auditorium was constructed.|
|1982||Silver Jubilee Block with 8 class rooms were constructed.|
|1992||Computer group in Higher Secondary was started.
N. Palanichamy Nadar - Sermathai Computer Lab & Hostel Guest Room were constructed.
School bus was purchased.
|1993||T.M.M. Mathalai Nadar Library & Biology Lab (I Floor) was constructed.|
|1994||School Office Room, Headmaster Room, Secretary Room was constructed.
Building under Central Government Scheme for Vocational Education was constructed.
|1997||3 Class Rooms and Staff Room was constructed.|
|1999||Kalvisudar Baratha Perunthalaivar Baratha Rathna K. Kamaraj's Bronze Statue was erected and opened by the Tamilnadu Chief Minister Mr. M. Karunanithi.|
|2000||35 feet wide and 450 feet long tar road was laid.
Students cycle stand was constructed.
|2001||Mr. K. Arivanandapandian Open Air Auditoriam & Park were constructed.|
|2002||Baratha Rathna K. Kamaraj Centenary Building - Office I Floor was constructed.|
|2004||School bus was purchased.|
|2005||Mahindra Van was purchased for students use.|
|05.01.2007||President of India Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Visited the school on the Golden Jubilee Celebration.|
|2007||In the Golden Jubilee Celebration bust size Bronze statue of S.G. Jayaraj Nadar was erected, opened by Mr. P.R.Ramasubramania Raja, Ramco Group of Companies.|
|2008||Golden Jubilee pillar was erected.|
|2009||Class Rooms were constructed with MP Development Fund from Mr. P. Mohan, MP.,|
|2010||In N. Palanichamy Nadar - Sermathai block I floor was constructed for Computer Lab and named as Baratha Perunthalaivar K. Kamaraj Compute Lab with 32 computers and LCD TV.
Dr. V.N. Rajasekaran play ground with renovated Foot Ball Ground.
|2011||Physical Science Lab & Biological Science Lab were constructed for the use of 9th and 10th standard students.|
|09.05.2012||Arivuchudar K. Arivanandapandian's Bronze statue was erected and opened by Padmasri Dr. B. Sivanthi Adithanar, Director, Daily Thanthi.|
|22.10.2012||Web site www.mnujnhss.com was launched.|
|2012 - 2013||- 40 KVA & 30 KVA generator purchased to manage the power cut
- Partition wall constructed in main building I floor
- Extra curricular activities like Taekwondo, silambam, skatting, computer basics, Photo shop & coral draw . . . was conducted from this academic year.
|2013 - 2014||- Compound wall constructed in the southern side of the school
- Students toilet renovated with tiles. Also additional facilities provided
- Water tank of 60,000 liter and 20,000 liter capacity constructed
- Water point each with 10 drinking water tap and 10 well water tap was constructed at four Places for the student’s use.
- In Baratha Rathna K. Kamaraj Centenary Building K. Arivanandapandian Arangam extended (I floor)In Baratha Rathna K. Kamaraj Centenary Building II floor meeting hall of size 32’ x 97’ constructed
- In Baratha Rathna K. Kamaraj Centenary Building III floor store room constructed
- Rocks in front of main building removed and more than 60 saplings
|2014 - 2015||- Well furnished MIni Meeting Hall was constructed
- Management members room was constructed
- Office Room modernized with cabin type
- Headmaster Room renovated and furnished
- Pavement on both sides from entrance to Kamarajar Statue laid with paver blocks
- Electricity under ground cable was laid in school and hostel
|2015 - 2016||- 23 street lamp post was erected with LED lamp
- CC camera fixed in office block
- 21 new stone benches laid for the benefit of visitors near entrance
- Canteen area extended and modernized
- All building white wash done with enamel paint
- Kitchen modernized & AC store room facility done for preserving vegetables
|2016 - 2017||- Main building painting removed and stone polish done
- Tar road laid from entrance to Kamarajar Statue
- Paver block laid in student cycle parking area
- Group personal accident insurance taken for all students
- Notice board was erected in all class room
- All class rooms are equipped with 2 tube light and 2 ceiling fans
- Hostel Diamond Jubilee Dining Hall 100 feet x 100 feet size was constructed
- Toilet was constructed and donated to M.N.U. Jayaraj Annapackiam Mat. Hr. Sec. School.
|2017 - 2018||- Diamond Jubilee Magazine with 300 multi color pages was released
- Diamond Jubilee Memory Symbol made of stainless steel was erected in front of the school office
- Students group insurance policy was taken for all students
- Integrated playground work was initiated and the work is in progress
- Staff vehicle parking was changed to office back side with paver block flooring
- 121 new stainless steel bench and desk was purchased
- Noon meals kitchen was shifted near playground entrance eastern side
- Old basketball ground is converted into skating ground
- Ready made compound wall was constructed on the western side of 10th standard class rooms
- Compound wall with solid blocks was constructed from lab to toilet area and in the western side and eastern side of play ground
- About Us
- Academic Programs
- Academic calendar
- Photo Gallery
- Guidance Cell
- Counceling Cell
- Contact Us