Social Science Museum
President : Mr. D. Ramesh, M.Sc., M.Ed., M.Phil.,
Convener : Mr. V. Subramanian, M.A., M.A., M.A., B.Ed., B.T Assistant(History)
Aim : To know the importance of History, Geography and Civics
- The model of continents – North America, Africa, Australia, Asia.
- The collection of pictures of important leaders and politicians and freedom fighters of India.
- An electronic board to know the boundary of Ashoka, Akbar and Harshar
- Electronic boards for Indian Railway, Air routes, Ports, etc.,
- Model of sand and rocks. (A stone is taken from Himalayan at 12000 feet on the way to Amarnath)
- 2011 – 2012 Old coin exhibition was conducted by our old student Mr. P. Chellavel
- First time in our school history S. Sahul Arabath of 10 B scored centum in Social Science in March 2012.
- Laminated Maps – Physical and Political – India, Asia, Europe, World
- * Old coin collections
- Stamp collection ( India & Foreign)
Copyrights © 2012 All Rights Reserved, M.N.U. Jayaraj Nadar Higher Secondary School.
Website designed by IT FLEX SOLUTIONS
Site last updated January 3, 2018.